Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hello everyone

Darby78
Darby78
United States
2012/11/21, 11:18 PM
Hello everyone, 

I just want to say that i am new to this website. But i am not new to the exericce world. I use to play sports in high school but i had some injuries leave me on the side lines for a number of years. well i am 34 years now and I am a entrepreneur and i work with some the greatest, products knowen to people on the face of this earth. So like the true business person i am I am putting good use to my products and trying them to prove to people that they really do work. 

But since i work alot also, i dont have time to go to gym. so i found this website hoping it will help me out with the exerice that i wanta do and start lifting weights.  but other then, i am lookign forward to hearing from all of you and talking. maybe i can get you intrested in some of our products, if you can't make to the stores. 

Darby78