Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

I'M A NEW MEMBER!!!!

desbah_beth08
desbah_beth08
United States
2012/11/05, 12:10 PM
Hi guys!! :)

I am new here!! This is by far one  of the best fitness sites I have came across yet!! I haven't started training yet, but I think I would find it easier if I could find a fitness buddy to help motivate me along the way so getting to my goal won't be so hard... I have tried to find a buddy locally but sometimes it's impossible to find anybody that wants it as bad as you do.. I have tried work-out videos, but I get bored with the same routine. I really want it to work out this time, but just need to be pushed and need that postive motivation!!

Anyway, I hope we all can be motivating friends!!!

<3
Des
lomew6
lomew6
Australia
2012/11/07, 08:25 AM (Edited: lomew6 - 2012/11/07, 08:26 AM)
Hey Guys my name is lomew. I am a newbie on this forum.I search this forum through search engine.I am living in Australia.My hobby is music,Games etc.And i hope that you will not worry about me and i do my best to participate positively on this forum!!good luck!!
jordyn93
jordyn93
United States
2012/11/11, 06:14 PM
desbah_beth08
Hi guys!! :)

I am new here!! This is by far one  of the best fitness sites I have came across yet!! I haven't started training yet, but I think I would find it easier if I could find a fitness buddy to help motivate me along the way so getting to my goal won't be so hard... I have tried to find a buddy locally but sometimes it's impossible to find anybody that wants it as bad as you do.. I have tried work-out videos, but I get bored with the same routine. I really want it to work out this time, but just need to be pushed and need that postive motivation!!

Anyway, I hope we all can be motivating friends!!!

<3
Des

---Hi my name is jordyn Im new here too
carey12
carey12
New Zealand
2012/11/12, 03:36 AM
KIA ORA...Im a newbie here,seems like a great site to be on.Im born and raised and living in NEW ZEALAND.Look 4ward to achieving weight loss and fittness. :-)