Group: motivating ladies

Created: 2012/04/06, Members: 397, Messages: 159

a group for ladies any age who want to motivate each other and give advice or just talk and keep track of one another

Join group

New to the group

maryjane01
maryjane01
United States
2012/11/02, 07:29 PM
I am new to this group and I am hoping this is going to prove to be exactly what I need. Trying to motivate myself to continue to do a great job in my endevors to lose and keep off weight. I have little to no supoort where I am now, where as I am a new resident lol. Hope all of you are doing well in your goals :)
Mistressp86
Mistressp86
United States
2012/11/11, 05:28 PM
maryjane01
I am new to this group and I am hoping this is going to prove to be exactly what I need. Trying to motivate myself to continue to do a great job in my endevors to lose and keep off weight. I have little to no supoort where I am now, where as I am a new resident lol. Hope all of you are doing well in your goals :)

---Hello ms maryjane, never lose hope its one of the worst things you can do to yourself. keep your head up keep pushing and just keep in mind what you want. Set a goal even as simple as 1 week and work towards it. Reward yourself for reaching it. A lot of people get discouraged but if you need anything hollar. i'll be here when i can :D