Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Newbie with questions

genjo
genjo
United States
2012/08/31, 06:04 PM
Hi!

I just filled out the workout section and admit it is not what I expected.  No questions about my age, any medical issues or problem areas.  No questions about my body type(apple, pear, ect).  Also I had to select low activity, some weight training experience while I realy have high activity, some experience(not an option).  No questions about my activites.  I want a workout that will support my chosen recreational activities

Also I had to check wether I want to add weight(build mass) or lose weight.   I want to lose weight and add muscle.  Some may not be overweight enough to do that but I certainly am. No question about my weight, height, waist-hip ratio.

Also, from what I have read, working all muscle groups 2-3 times a week is good, but the plan only has me working each muscle group one day a week.

Anyway, I don't see this as customized.  What am I missing?  This may not be the right group for these questions but I didn't see anyway to contact the site admin/help group or whatever they call it.

Hope you can help because I was really excited about this site.