Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

New Here

lilmomma840408
lilmomma840408
United States
2012/08/30, 06:34 PM
So I just found this site. I am a 28 year old mom and military wife. I work part time. I have recently noticed my health going steadily downhill, and my wieght slowly going up... I am amking a decision to be healthy and vital, just need some support. My hubby doesn't know I am doing this, I plan to work hard and surprize him with the new me. I have already started making some changes. for example, as I type I am munching some fresh radishes, carrots, and cucumbers with a big glass of water. Normally it would be coke or sweet tea, chips, fast food, or some type of junk food. I currently wiegh 136. I know that's not a lot, but I felt a LOT healthier between 125 and 130. I know, nothing huge, nothing to gripe about, but I don't feel healthy, which is what I really want. And no, I am not bolemic, or any such disorder. I just watched many family members let themselves go, and they are all now obese, unhealthy, and miserable. I am choosing to have a different life and show my kids a better example!
mintymeow
mintymeow
United States
2012/08/31, 11:01 AM
Good luck, I hope you meet your goal!
goingtoloseit
goingtoloseit
United States
2012/08/31, 06:45 PM
hey there, i'm trying to turn my weight aroud. i had my second baby a year ago in july and i still haven't dropped the weight of my first one. i have been watching what i ate since november but not really exercising as i should. my weight has been plateaued since march. i am still breastfeeding so i have to take it easy by just eating healthy and exercising.
Nands
Nands
Portugal
2012/09/01, 04:32 AM
Hope you can make it! :D Here to help! :)