Group: motivating ladies

Created: 2012/04/06, Members: 397, Messages: 159

a group for ladies any age who want to motivate each other and give advice or just talk and keep track of one another

Join group

Need Motivation!!!!

ElishaAnn
ElishaAnn
United States
2012/08/14, 10:58 PM (Edited: ElishaAnn - 2012/08/14, 11:04 PM)
Well ive been so parinod about my weight im 5ft and 125 pounds and i have been eating 600 calories a day thats all and then i always feel sick. My goal weight is 97-115 im very active and i just have a very low selfesstem i hate myself and i just need motivation please help me.
KiwiGlitter
KiwiGlitter
United States
2012/08/20, 03:35 PM
Hey girl! Well, firstly you should probably check out some healthy eating sites! After you do some research on nutrition, you will realize that 600 calories a day is very maladaptive and probably why you feel so sick. Here is a helpful calculator that will tell you your basal metabolic rate (how many calories you would need if you did nothing but lie in bed and blink) and the recommended amount of calories you should be eating per day. As mentioned on that site, a pound or so per week is reasonable (if you lose weight very rapidly, it is less likely to be a permanent change). Patience patience patience... And persistence of course. http://www.kriskris.com/how-many-calories-should-i-eat-a-day/

Anyway, know that losing weight isn't what will make you stop hating on yourself. It can certainly help, but improved self-esteem must come from within. What helped me? Meditation. Just an idea! Good luck.