Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hiya all :)

Ricky86
Ricky86
United Kingdom
2012/08/07, 12:07 PM
Hiya folks, 1st of all am glad ive found a site with loads of info without having to shell out X amount of cash without having any idea whats even on the site, and second id like to say hi :)
My name is Ricky, 26 year old male from scotland looking to loss some weight and maybe gain some muscle
Atm i'am between 14 and a half stone to 15 stone, i seem to jump up and down all the time,, ill have to check again in the morning since ive not done so for a few weeks,
I'am 5ft 6inch give or take an inch,

Hope i can get to know some peeps on here and we can all loss weight/gain muscle together :P
kirstylous1988
kirstylous1988
United Kingdom
2012/08/13, 12:54 PM
Hi Ricky im kirsty and im 24 about the same weight and have recently joined the gym 3 weeks ago and lost 9 lbs.
I have been jumping up and down in weight for the past 4 years and really need to manage to saty on track with my fitness and diet plan.
How have you been finding things and what areas are you working on at the moment?