Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Ready for a change

Khoward91
Khoward91
United States
2012/07/29, 12:11 AM
Welcome everyone! I'm Kristin and I turn 21 in just a few days. I've been wanting and looking for something like this website to fall into my lap, so I'm glad to be here. Tis appears to be something that I will actually rely on, unlike other sites where you may sign up and never make an appearance on there ever again. I'm basically here just for more information about fitness, but primarily nutrition. I am 5'6 and 148 lbs. but I'm looking to loose about 15 lbs. and tone up a bit. I've always been really into fitness and working out, I'm just not so hot in the eating part....because I can't cook! I recently started staying away from processed foods and have already forgotten about my cravings for sweet foods throughout the day and have replaced them with a shake or a fruit. I look forward to this journey and hope it works out for me and also for you all!!