Group: motivating ladies

Created: 2012/04/06, Members: 397, Messages: 159

a group for ladies any age who want to motivate each other and give advice or just talk and keep track of one another

Join group

SAHM needs to get in shape!

Lpeoples
Lpeoples
United States
2012/07/23, 09:57 PM
Hello everyone, I am a stay at home mom to 2 beautiful children. I am 25 years old and am coming down off of my heaviest wieght at 190 (not including my first pregnancy where I tipped the scales at 200). I am currently fluctuating between 186 and 178. I have trouble getting myself out of bed to work out in the morning. I am also coming out of some post partum depression that I didn't realize I had until I started coming out of it. So i Have a long road ahead of me and would love to give and receive support with other women! Oh I'm 5'4" and am medium boned, so a reasonable starting goal for me is 160. I'll reasses when I get there. I am starting my workout tomorrow morning!
llegos
llegos
United States
2012/08/11, 10:30 PM
Hi! Congrats on your kids, I'm a new mom myself. I had a pretty stressful pregnancy and by the end I was about 217lbs- yeah 217lbs! :( but my son was worth all the trouble. It seems like you're doing pretty well, great job! Anywho....I began college this past spring semester and have been slacking in my weight loss journey. I'm at 196 :( I'm 5'4" as well- 171lbs is my first goal but I'm looking to get down to 154-161lbs that's where I was most comfortable.  I would love to give you any support I can if you'll return the favor :)
By the way, my name is Diamond :)
Lpeoples
Lpeoples
United States
2012/08/15, 10:51 AM
Nice to meet you. It's amazing what a toll carrying a child can take on your body! But they are definitely worth it! I will be gals to offer you some support. I had my son while I was still in college and it did get super stressful. Good luck and let me know how it's going so far!