Group: motivating ladies

Created: 2012/04/06, Members: 397, Messages: 159

a group for ladies any age who want to motivate each other and give advice or just talk and keep track of one another

Join group

Over 40 and pounds pouring on

ctnst
ctnst
United States
2012/07/18, 08:04 AM
Hi,I,m new and have not always been heavy but i had my throid removed in my 40s since then i packed on alot of pounds.
I eat alot at night i know that,s bad but during the day i don,t feel hungry at all,but i do try to snack on good stuff anyways.Not being able to excercise made things worst,but just got the ok for light to moderate exercise routine,s,yay i am happy to finally get started.
I now weigh 168 pnds i,m only 5;2 so i look heavy and it,s all over weight.
I am a little deppressed and frustrated i go up & down with pnds,they say i,m leveling on my medications for my throid but this makes loseing harder.
Any suggestions,words of incouragements would be well apreciated.

Thanks,
ctnst
KiwiGlitter
KiwiGlitter
United States
2012/08/20, 03:59 PM
Wow, there is really not a whole lot of readily available information in support of those in your position. That surprises me! But I did find this website, you may have already heard of it but I think it's worth checking out. http://www.inspire.com/groups/thyroid-diseases/

Depression and frustration are very normal reactions. Acknowledge them, but don't let them own you!