Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hello I Have A Few Questions

ctnst
ctnst
United States
2012/07/18, 07:39 AM
I am new to weight lose training & Nutrition I never had too,but age,surgeries,stress has seemed to pack on the pounds and now for some reason i don,t want to eat during the day,but at night i,m starving for some reason,uug.
I know i should eat little meals all day,and i try. I just got the ok to exercise finally 40 pnds later moderate to light only so how do i lose weight if my exercises are low impact??
Will changing my meal intakes help me alot ??
Guess i need help and answers,any feed back would be great,and if you can help i,m all for that,

Thanks and Good Luck to All of us,
CHris
coquilatino
coquilatino
United States
2012/07/19, 09:14 AM
Hi kris my name is lewis,
To answer your first question, When I first started as in anything that we are not used to doing. Always start slow and bulid up to whatever     excerise that you are doing. Everytime you do that excersice try do to better. An extra 5, 10, 15 minutes. In other words push yourself a little harder.
Your second question: Changing your diet is also a must. This is a life style eating better, less fat and calorie intact will help get you where you want to be. In my case I look at the nutrition facts of the product I Buy. Being concious of what i put in my body has really had a huge impact !
I dont deprive myself just have control of how much of it i consume. This becomes more easier everyday that you implement it.

You have to stay true and to the course of what you want to achieve. You will see the lbs come off.

Any questions please feel free to ask....... I am not a personal trainer but because im comitted i train myself....lol