Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hiii

kaymarie92
kaymarie92
United States
2012/07/13, 10:08 AM
hello everyone my name is kiana and i am a new memeber. i am also sadly overweight. i have been most of my life, but after having a baby so young i find my weight more problematic then ever. just before i had my daughter i had lost weight a lot i was about a size 7-8 the smallest i had ever  been. then i had my darling daughter and the weight just seemed to pour on. i do not have a desire to be model thin just healthy, around the size i was before i had my daughter. day after day i say i am going to jog on the east river (i live in the city)
and its every day that i dont. i am hoping that here i can get the support that i have not found else where. gym memberships are too much and finding a babysitter for free is even harder so what choice do i have but to workout at home.
i am about 215 lbs , lets see how far i can get!!