Group: motivating ladies

Created: 2012/04/06, Members: 397, Messages: 159

a group for ladies any age who want to motivate each other and give advice or just talk and keep track of one another

Join group

Hello :)

knherrera
knherrera
United States
2012/07/10, 11:57 AM
Hi my name is Krysta I'm new to this group.. I joined this group because I want to be able to talk to other women about my struggles and also give as much advice as I can to help out other women.. currently I've been struggling to stick with a healthy life style change. I struggle with binge dieting and I know its common but I would like to get some advice from you guys whether its from personal experience, inspirational stories, or even accountability. Thanks
KiwiGlitter
KiwiGlitter
United States
2012/08/20, 03:41 PM
Hi! I'm new too. :] Hopefully this site helps you find a healthy balance. I know how nasty eating disorders can be (I used to work at a residential ED rehab center)... But you already seem to have the first step out of the way with admittance! Good for you. Just remember that you're stronger than whatever your ED tries to throw at you, whether it's telling you lies about your value as a human being or just trying to mess up all your hard work. If you have any struggles, feel free to message me!