Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hi all

Ivory01
Ivory01
Australia
2012/06/13, 02:18 AM
Hi

It probably comes as no surpise that I've joined this site to lose weight. I've been going to the gym for many years but on an inconsistent basis and I've had a poor diet. I've gained muscle mass more then I'd like being a woman but lost little weight due to the poor diet. As they say diet is more important for weight loss yet despite knowing this I find eating right really hard. This is due to having so much time on my hands and suffering from an anxiety condition that leads me to emotionaly eat. I'm slowly improving and feel with the help of this site I should succeed this time. I'm filling up my time more so hopefully my mind will be on things other then that next tasty morsel.

I look forward to meeting others on a similar journey and hopefully we can share advice and be supportive of one another.