Group: motivating ladies

Created: 2012/04/06, Members: 397, Messages: 159

a group for ladies any age who want to motivate each other and give advice or just talk and keep track of one another

Join group

in crisis

kaog
kaog
United States
2012/06/05, 01:01 PM
Hi! I just joined this foum & I'm hoping it will help me stay on track.  I am 42, in menoause with 2 young kids.  I own a business as well as being a full time mom.  Needless to say my stress level is sky high which is my biggest excuse for not going to the gym.  Now with being in menopause I am an emotional mess, the hormonal change is horrible & my emotions are all over the place.  Excuse #2 for not going to the gym. Add to all this I am a smoker.  Today I am taking a stand & making a change.  I stopped smoking today....forever.  I logged on to this site & have my first workout scheduled for tomorow.  I have been researching herbs that can help with the emotional & hormonal effects of menopause and have just received some that I started using today.  I know I can do this, I've just lost my motivation and myself.  I am hoping to keep myself motivated and accountable by visiting this forum.  Please help me.
RenaeReeves
RenaeReeves
United States
2012/06/06, 09:59 AM
kaog
Hi! I just joined this foum & I'm hoping it will help me stay on track. I am 42, in menoause with 2 young kids. I own a business as well as being a full time mom. Needless to say my stress level is sky high which is my biggest excuse for not going to the gym. Now with being in menopause I am an emotional mess, the hormonal change is horrible & my emotions are all over the place. Excuse #2 for not going to the gym. Add to all this I am a smoker. Today I am taking a stand & making a change. I stopped smoking today....forever. I logged on to this site & have my first workout scheduled for tomorow. I have been researching herbs that can help with the emotional & hormonal effects of menopause and have just received some that I started using today. I know I can do this, I've just lost my motivation and myself. I am hoping to keep myself motivated and accountable by visiting this forum. Please help me.

---Kaog,
Wow, you are a busy bee aren't you? The first step however is what you have already done. You have seen where your downfall is and acknowledged it. You know what you need to do and are making an effort to do it. Congratulations on that girlfriend!!!!  Congrats are also in order for quitting smoking. I recently quit last week so I know the challenge it brings. I am new to this site and forum also. I feel that we are not going to make it without a little encouragement from others so with that being said, I applaud you for taking a stand and stopping the cycle. Today is a new day to make a change and start over so to speak. Putting your children and career first are important but so are YOU. Remember, we can never truely be happy until we love ourselves and thus spread that love to others. You are doing a good thing for yourself and those 2 babies you have. (They will always be our babies won't they) When mommy feels good, all is well and the world feels right. Stay strong and believe in yourself. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!
Myself and others will be here for you to lean on and when we need some help, just shoot us a nice sentence or two. It's amazing what we as women can learn from each other.
Good luck my dear in all you do.