Group: motivating ladies

Created: 2012/04/06, Members: 397, Messages: 159

a group for ladies any age who want to motivate each other and give advice or just talk and keep track of one another

Join group

Motivation

JessicaDion
JessicaDion
United States
2012/05/23, 02:13 PM
Hi my name is Jessica! I just joined this group and I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to stay motivated and at home workout rutines...
PTgirl26
PTgirl26
United States
2012/05/24, 06:31 PM
Hi Jessica.  I'm trying to stay motivated too ! I started drawing/coloring postive words to hang up in a spot I'll see very often so I can smile or just get a pick me up. Try to focus on your on postive words/action words if you think that will help you.
If all else fails, I went to college for a personal training degree so if you want any advice on work out routines, I wouldn't mind helping
:)

Great at home exercise items might include a fitness ball, resistance bands, barbell weights, a jump rope exercise dvds that will keep a pulse/your interest!, a heart rate monitor watch. You can use just about anything you have or can think of using as part of your fitness routine. Keep it easy or make it as challenging as you want, saftely done so though.