Group: Lose Weight or Lose Fat

Created: 2012/01/23, Members: 254, Messages: 127

Think about which one is truly your goal.

Join group

how do u loose weight fast?

catherinerhea63
catherinerhea63
United States
2012/05/21, 03:01 PM
i have been trying to loose weight but i cant find the right thing for me
Fyrblade
Fyrblade
Canada
2012/05/21, 08:48 PM
Guaranteed fast weight loss?

Amputation and organ donation are by far the fastest methods.

If you want to lose fat, check out the other threads in this forum :)
daiseymae
daiseymae
United States
2012/05/24, 08:31 PM
i want to lose belly fat mainly but i want to lose 60 lbs.
Fyrblade
Fyrblade
Canada
2012/05/24, 08:48 PM
Unfortunately, targetted weight loss is a myth.  A money-making, late night infomercial myth.  Don't buy it.  By "it", I mean anything.

If you're serious about it, and you give it a solid, honest effort, you will find the first 1/3 - 2/3 of that weight fairly easy to lose.  Its the final 1/3 that's harder. 

Same applies as mentioned in the other threads.  Look hard at what you eat and fix it.  If it's salty, fatty, processed, pre-packaged and can sit on a shelf for weeks, months, or years, it's BAD.  It's getting in your way. 

Putting on weight is simple because it involves food of convenience.  Taking it off involves inconvenience.  It means preparing meals yourself with food that will go bad if not eaten in short order.  I grocery shop about every day/every other day.  It's not as onerous as it sounds though.  You don't need a cart, you need a basket and it doesn't involve aisles.  It's a quick walk around the perimeter, then out the door. 

Now that your food is better, do more.  Work out.  Walk. Run.  Do what you like doing and do it with vigor.  You know what you want, but it won't happen to you, you have to make it happen.  DO IT!
GoodLifemrbship
GoodLifemrbship
Canada
2012/11/13, 04:13 PM
For any and everyone needing tips on personal training or GoodLife gym memberships in the Toronto area

If you want to:

-Lose weight
-Gain Weight
-Increase Energy/Endurance
-Quit Smoking
-Decrease pain
-Improve Flexibility etc