Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

i want a new me!

KaRiTo68
KaRiTo68
United States
2012/05/08, 12:40 PM
hello My name is Fatima im 44 and trying to loose 40pounds ,every time i start i do ok i losse the weight and when i see it i stop and go back to the old me fat and depressed! i would like to change this soon very soon plz help!
jraerae
jraerae
United States
2012/05/08, 12:53 PM
Hey Fatima, like u I'm 45 ( just turned) I usually get bored so that's why I chose this site. Don't forget there's always something new around every corner of life. After your loss of 40 lbs. Comes maintaining, which will for sure keep u on your toes. Hope we can help out eachother. jraerae
2012/05/08, 07:47 PM
hello and welcome,

I would like to help but just need a bit more information. How did you lose the weight? was it a diet where you severly cut back on calories and got your results quickly or was it a suitable exercise and nutrition plan?

I was also wondering why you stopped onced you got your results, was it becuase you were bored or didnt enjoy it?