Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

2012/04/29, 07:52 PM
Hi my name is Octavia I currently weigh 296 and I'm 5'4. I've been struggling with weight my whole life that I let myself get up to 318 and now I think it's really time for a change. Hopefully with freetrainers.com I can get to my goal weight (170). I am also accepting online friends that's willing to work together also.
2012/04/29, 10:31 PM
Octavia, congratulations on the decision to commit to a new lifestyle. Join some groups and the friends will come. Please join us in the beginners group and ask lots of questions. Make changes gradually and remember that you didn't get where you are overnight. Try to eat as little sugar, processed foods and sodas as possible.

Pick exercises that you enjoy. That may take some experimentation but try a little bit of everything. My neice likes Zumba. I think I may try it too. Best of luck and don't quit kiddo.
2012/04/29, 11:06 PM
Thanks I will join. I hear Zumba is pretty good. I think I may try that one also.

CharlieMVOctavia, congratulations on the decision to commit to a new lifestyle. Join some groups and the friends will come. Please join us in the beginners group and ask lots of questions. Make changes gradually and remember that you didn't get where you are overnight. Try to eat as little sugar, processed foods and sodas as possible.

Pick exercises that you enjoy. That may take some experimentation but try a little bit of everything. My neice likes Zumba. I think I may try it too. Best of luck and don't quit kiddo.

---