Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

New and just in time to say goodnight!

knuckleheadmom6
knuckleheadmom6
United States
2012/04/23, 10:55 PM
Hey all!

I found this neat little site and wanted to join and introduce myself before going to bed tonight.  So, where do I start??  

Well, at 35, you find that you just don't lose weight as easily as you used to.  Pack on 6 kids, a husband gone 5 days out of 7, a full time job, too many animals to keep track of and kids' schedules going crazy, you find that you don't have time to do anything except trying to remember to breathe correctly.

Now that leads me to this:  Im tired of being 40lbs over weight :-)    About 18months ago I started running.  I was up to a good 5-6 miles a night, 3 nights a week and then life happened and yet again, I was sidelined.  Now Im struggling to get it back.  I am trying to start a Kid's Fit club, maybe some Zumba, so my own personal struggle with losing weight, toning up, looking good in my swim suit will not be a solitary struggle (hopefully)  - and now with a group, maybe it'll be fun as well??

Any advice, suggestions, personal stories are all welcome!  Everyone could use a hand in their journey, yeah?

Thanks for reading!!