Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22773

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

will whey supplement help in cutting fat

phantom_2015ad
phantom_2015ad
India
2011/10/20, 01:38 AM
Hi,

I have a tendency of putting on weight if i am not working out. I do try to maintain a consistent diet and do not resort to starving. While i have got back to the gym and my workout consists of a mix of weight training an cardio, I wanted to check if taking Whey protein supplements will help.

From my understanding, an increase in the proportion of muscles in body acts as a catalyst to burn fat faster. I am apprehensive about the fact that since whey supplement add bulk to muscles, it shouldnt get my aim of weight loss into a soup.
2011/10/20, 11:07 PM
Read the label on the whey container. They are all different. Some have more fat than others. some are loaded with sugar too.

go to Fit Buddy at the bottom of this page and type whey. Then Read until you understand what you need to. There are volumes already on the sight if you search.

--------------
I would have a million dollars now if only I had only followed CNBCs advice...and I had started with a hundred million dollars.

Charlie
phantom_2015ad
phantom_2015ad
India
2011/10/21, 10:25 AM
Thanks Charlie. Appreciate the help