Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

I am diabetic

TsitsoG
TsitsoG
South Africa
2011/07/14, 12:02 PM
I am diabetic and need to lose my beer belly. I am not overweight, I just have a big and protruding tummy that I am concerned about and feel I need to lose. I also have a dry mouth at night. What excersises are good and can help me get better?
tsheff1
tsheff1
United States
2011/07/18, 03:25 AM
I'm 42 and have had juvenile diabtes since I was a kid. If you have a dry mouth at night, have you checked your sugar when you feel like that? As fare as exercises go, the same as other people. I'd suggest cardio to lose. Can start out walking and some toning exercises. Muscle burns fat.... Good luck. I've developed insulin resistance and it makes it tougher, I'm trying to lose weight too although years ago Freetrainers helped me develop a great healthy body(I used exercises from here and also added my own). I used to work iout 36+ hours every week! Now I can't seem to find that energy anymore, it's a catch 22!!