Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

I have tried it all and the lbs wont go

bella21donna
bella21donna
United States
2011/05/22, 02:58 PM
I am about to turn 21 and I am at a loss for what to do. There was a year and a half period that I worked with a personal trainer and had a consistent diet plan and I lost thirty lbs. Those thirty lbs were lost in the first 6 months and then it stopped. My workout partner did the exact same plan for the same time and he lost 84 lbs. throughout the whole time. I have since tried different diets and have not had the results that I am looking for. I am starting a workout plan that includes multiple workouts a day, five times a week and my only problem with working out is that I lose the motivation to follow through with it. I am looking for a support structure from this website. I am in the military and people in my command yell at me to work out but when I go it seems like they don't care how well I am doing and then I tend to lose my motivation. I am searching for a constant support system. I am tired of being afraid to look in a mirror or have my picture taken. Anyone that has any suggestions for me please let me know.

--------------
thanks in advance
Megan