Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22774

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

Weight gain meals for BROKE beginner???

nickyjlyons
nickyjlyons
United Kingdom
2011/04/10, 02:03 AM
Hey

I've decided (after many years of planning then failing to even begin) to start my weight gain fitness plan. We've all seen these muscle mass gain "ex skinny" guys who want you to buy their plans. I've read all the reviews, seen all the before and after photos and even bought one a couple of years back. Whereas before I was mainly concerned about the weight training, being a little older and wiser now I've of course learnt the importance of dieting. Once I get my diet and general fitness sorted out and regulated then I can concentrate on work out routines.

My problem is this though, 1) I've never cooked a decent meal in my life and 2) being a student I have no money to buy all this chicken, beef, flax oil, whey protein etc etc

All I need is just a couple of real cheap and basic meal plans to get me through each day. I really don't care about repeating meals everyday so if someone has just got one I would be hugely greatful

Thanks!

P.s I am allergic to nuts so please no "just spread a jar of peanut butter on wholemeal bread" haha
MikeRoger
MikeRoger
United Kingdom
2011/04/19, 08:19 AM

============
Quoting from nickyjlyons:

Hey

I've decided (after many years of planning then failing to even begin) to start my weight gain fitness plan. We've all seen these muscle mass gain "ex skinny" guys who want you to buy their plans. I've read all the reviews, seen all the before and after photos and even bought one a couple of years back. Whereas before I was mainly concerned about the weight training, being a little older and wiser now I've of course learnt the importance of dieting. Once I get my diet and general fitness sorted out and regulated then I can concentrate on work out routines.

My problem is this though, 1) I've never cooked a decent meal in my life and 2) being a student I have no money to buy all this chicken, beef, flax oil, whey protein etc etc

All I need is just a couple of real cheap and basic meal plans to get me through each day. I really don't care about repeating meals everyday so if someone has just got one I would be hugely greatful

Thanks!

P.s I am allergic to nuts so please no "just spread a jar of peanut butter on wholemeal bread" haha
=============
I suggest you to have the following diet,which helps for good mass.Hope this helps.Take smaller meals of 3 to 4 times in day.
First meal - 80 grams rolled oats + banana + 200 ml milk 0.5%
Second meal - Cocktail Strawberry - Cheese (100 gram strawberry + 250 gram a semifat cheese)
Thirt meal - Cocktail apple - cheese - oatmeal (cottage cheese 150 grams , 150 grams of oatmeal, an apple, a tablespoon of honey)
Fourth meal-whole wheat pasta with cheese and broccoli (pasta 100 grams, 200 grams of thin cheese, cream 12% - 10 grams + broccoli, olive oil)
rice and chicken (100 grams of brown rice, chicken fillet 150 gram + vegetables + tbsp flaxseed oil)

--------------
Best diets review
betterman08
betterman08
United States
2011/04/30, 01:51 PM
Boil lots of eggs and take them with you to eat throughout the day. Some guys recommend up to a dozen a day.