Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

Hello Re: Weight Diet/Suplments

jaypitre
jaypitre
Canada
2011/01/19, 10:02 PM
hello i am just starting to workout, i am looking for some info on diet and any weight gain or muscle gain suplments.
i am not looking to go nuts just build up alittle.

thank you for any help you can send my way.

jay (Ontario Canada)
curley311
curley311
Canada
2011/02/03, 04:18 AM
Hey nice to see a fellow ontarian...What are you interested in doing...gain muscle mass or tone up..You need to watch some suppliments...some protein is good but you need to read the labels...and warning labels on them.. I stick to only natural protein powders...I dont need to loose weight but trying to have lean toned muscle. I eat lots of complex carbs ( green vegtables, peppers, sweet potatoes, whole wheat bread, whole grain pasta, brown rice), have a protein( like fish, egg whites, poultry and other lean meats.)and I add a fat ( good fats like omega 3"s)I eat 5-6 times a day every 2-3 hours. I found it has worked for me...some people make a huge mistake in cutting out carbs when they go on a new diet plan..that is because you need to cut out the simple surgars( simple carbs) and keep the good ones... we need it for energy and brain functions.. and it again all depends on what you want to do..hope this helps,good luck!