Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

Site reverts to login screen.

Alan57
Alan57
United States
2010/08/21, 01:01 AM
When I click on certain links, I'm often taken to the login screen. It happens sporadically, and has become a nuisance. I eventually get where I need to go, it just takes a while, except for the progress monitor charts. I can never get there. Does anybody else have this problem? Is this a PRO membership feature now? Could it be a browser issue? I'm using IE8. Have no luck when turning security down, cookies up, or losing the firewall.
Kimmie75
Kimmie75
United States
2010/08/26, 10:36 AM

I have found out if you are not a paid member that happens. We do not have access to that information.
============
Quoting from alan57:

When I click on certain links, I'm often taken to the login screen. It happens sporadically, and has become a nuisance. I eventually get where I need to go, it just takes a while, except for the progress monitor charts. I can never get there. Does anybody else have this problem? Is this a PRO membership feature now? Could it be a browser issue? I'm using IE8. Have no luck when turning security down, cookies up, or losing the firewall.
=============
:(