Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

5'5 not fat but not slim??? confused????

Alexandera123
Alexandera123
United States
2010/06/08, 04:50 PM
Yeah is there any one out there with the same complications. Like somedays i wake up and feel like i gained 20 pounds over night and im not any where close " to the time of the month". Then there are those days when i feel like the fittest thing in the world. lol. :angry: Im an averege person all around. Im not tall or short or fat or skinny.. Its hard to know where exactly i fit in at. So i label my self as a lazzy athlete. if that makes sense. I guess im looking for tips to realy tone up and at the same time loose 10- 15 pounds. Any suggestions.???:dumbbell: im also pratically on lock down in my house
maesmith05
maesmith05
United States
2010/09/15, 02:27 PM
Alecandera, I am in the same boat as you.
I am 5'5 and weigh about 165. I do not look like a weigh that much, but I do. I try hard to lose weight but the more I work out the more weight I gain. People tell me its muscle cuz muscle weighs more then fat, but why is it my body image doesnt change, I think my stomach gets bigger, and why is that?
I am in the National Guard, and they have me on a new program to help me lose weight. If you would like I could indroduce it to you and see if it helps you any.