Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

18 and 220.

imbait
imbait
United States
2009/12/15, 11:22 PM
I'll be 19 in march so i guess im more 19 now. Anyway, I was offered to train with my friend whos doing MMA right now. But i feel i'd be completely exhausted before he even gets warmed up. He has a fight on february 21st and i was thinking of starting with him that week. So my main goal is to get down to atleast 190 by then. Or atleast down enough that i can keep up with him. Any tips or tricks would be great. I have no equipment at home other than a few weights, and i don't plan on going to the gym until then
Missiandra
Missiandra
United States
2010/01/01, 09:38 PM
heyy...well i've been going up and down weight since ive been 11, but i recently have lost about twenty lbs....some sugestions:

every morning i wake up and do push ups and sit ups...it feels good to start the day w/ exercise...it will motivate you to eat and exercise more during the rest of the day

oh and drink looooots of water...and running is a great way to slim down...don't need a gym for that...go outside!...fresh air and lots of endorphines!...good luck!