Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

need help

michael88
michael88
United States
2009/04/19, 07:24 PM
hello all, I am brand new to the site and am desperate. I am 62 days out from my wedding and want to lose 20 to 30 lbs. I am 6 foot 2 and currently weigh 255. I do have a descent muscle base and with low levels of fat would still weigh 210. I have limited access to the internet(thus can't search the site very efficiently) and am doing this from my phone. I am basically asking for whatever I need to do to accomplish my goal. if I have something mapped out for me with workouts I find it is easier to do, as well as diet plans. I am a good cook, but if it took eating a bare chicken breast every meal for 60 days I could do it. as I am truley desperate please spill all the beans u can to help from diets, to exercise, to books to read, things to listen to etc... I also hold a 8 to 430 job, so if anything u say can keep that in mind I would appreciate it. thank all of u in advance for reading and trying.