Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

My thoughts on dieting

cranshinibon
cranshinibon
United States
2009/01/19, 06:13 PM
hey I recently tried going off on my own diet and doing it as I think the foods should go, and with what I have in my house. I don't have any money so I need to go with what I have atm. Please check it out...I've been keeping almost a day by day diet plan for breakfast lunch and dinner. I keep it as well as my cooking recipes (not for weight loss, im training to be a chef so I keep my ideas there) here is the link. Please let me know what you think.

http://cranshinibon2.livejournal.com

here is a couple days just in case. I'd really lvoe someone to give me some pointers. I'm doing tae bo atm and going to start biking when I get a backup tire for my bicycle. I do as many pushups and crunches as I can daily. I have a little weight on me and I just want to lose that and tone what I have rather than work on bulk so I'm sticking to low weight high rep methods and callisthenics. If anyone else has any good workouts for losing belly fat, and chest weight please feel free to tell me.

Breakfast:
1 Egg White (Scrambled with black pepper)
2 Slices Turkey Bacon
1 Slice Whole Wheat Toast
1 Tbsp Honey
Cup of Black Coffee

Lunch:
Small Handful Angel Hair
1/4 c Marinara Sauce

Dinner:
1/2 c White Rice
1/8 c Black Beans
1 Tbsp Chopped Onion
4 Baked Plantain Chips (No salt...made fresh)

Breakfast:
1 1/2 c Honey Nut Cheerios
3/4 c 2% Milk
1 tsp Honey

Lunch:

Dinner:
2 Slices Whole Wheat Bread
3 Pieces of Thinly Sliced Domestic Ham
1 Thin Slice White American Cheese
1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard

Breakfast:
1 c Honey Nut Cheerios
1/2 c 2% Milk
1 Banana Sliced

Lunch:
1 c Elbow Noodles
1/2 c Tomato Sauce
Dash of Pepper
Splash of Milk
1/2 c Penne (Penne was already open from the soup last night.)

Dinner:
1/2 c Rice
1 Chicken Leg Quarter (Skin Removed)
2 Steamed Carrots
Cup of Green Tea

I hope you all check out my livejournal and lemme know what other critiquing I could use on my diet plan. hope to hear a response soon. I hope to be fairly active in the forums.