Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 252, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

i really really really need help, please

fayek
fayek
Egypt
2008/09/29, 02:40 AM
hey everyone, i keep looking for answers online but i can't really find anything specific to me...and i just really want to know what's wrong with my thighs....

they aren't normal sized, more like enlarged and it'sreally frustrating...coz it does not fit with the rest of my body.....i really need to show someone the problem so he can tell me if that's just how my legs are build or if there's anything i can do about getting it to go down in size.....

i dont feel comfortable showing this photo on a public forum...so if anyone thinks they can help me, please send me a private message or reply me here so i can send you the photo somehow...i'm not sure if that's possible either...

but please this has been driving me mad for ever!
slowmofo
slowmofo
United States
2008/10/01, 07:34 PM
is it a muscle, fat, or fluid?
fayek
fayek
Egypt
2008/10/05, 02:44 AM
i'm pretty sure it's mostly muscle...i do also have fat around them...i just decided to lose all the excess body fat and then take a second look, maybe it'll turn out to be just fat...i've also come to accept that i am a large thighed person....

thanks
2008/10/20, 11:46 AM
accept yourself for how u are...

u got other issues if this bother u...