Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

Eating heavier Lifting heavier Losing

2008/08/22, 10:44 PM
Two meals a day and two snacks is not going to cut it. You need to more in order to gain. Try eating six meals a day. As far as the workout, chest, triceps and biceps - that is not a work out. What about Legs, Back, shoulders? Pick a routine from the site and increase your calorie intake with protein, carbs and healthy fats. You need to give it time, month month is nothing.

Squats, lunges, deadlift, rows, chins, bench, dips, over head presses - they all have variations - stick to the compound moves and eat big and you will grow. Good luck
davagio
davagio
United States
2008/08/22, 07:56 PM
Eating heavier Lifting heavier & Losing weight.
I started Lifting a month ago. I changed my diet from one
meal a day to two meals a day plus 2 snacks. I take my protein(60-120g a day) I lift heavy 3 days a week mostly
chest triceps and biceps. Before i began i weighed in at 119-120 now a month later i weigh 117-118. My Question is what is going on???? heres my slideshow on youtube. Seriously im really discouraged right now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3jx6xRsuuo