Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

420 and Fitness

kyubilatino
kyubilatino
United States
2008/07/07, 11:59 PM
Is there anyone who smokes the Herb and works out and see's any results? Because I'm a dedicated smoker and I work out 5 days a week. Im just curious if smoking pot a lot and working out a lot could be harming me instead of helping me. Now im sure im going to get the people out there that say using any kind of drugs are bad for you and I do know how pot works. But couldn't something like that work in a positive way? I know that the THC is stored in the fat cells so thats why im asking. If I stop smoking pot and just work out like I do would I lose the weight faster? I'm 24 5'7 and weight 155 I use to weight 225 but over the years I got rid of it. During that whole time I smoked and I see results. Any feed back is welcome.
2008/07/08, 12:11 AM
This horse has been whipped an awful lot here. You may want to use the search engine at the bottom of the page. Key in pot, marijuana and other similar words. Most people promoting fitness aren't too keen on marijuana use. As a result you'll see a bunch of snide sarcastic answers. If you read the threads though there are some answers that may help you decide for yourself. Welcome to the forum.

--------------

Sometimes life is like herding cats

Charlie