Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

I want to do it for me, Motivation?

Bmarshall
Bmarshall
United States
2008/06/29, 09:59 PM
I am 17 years old and I am i guess what you say very active, But sometimes I just don't think it is enough, I am in Track & Field and I play volleyball, Bowling, and Basketball For my school. But i am very unhappy with the way I look and I hate it People tell me all the time how beautiful i am and how they would love to look the way i do But believe me I don't feel the same way.I wish that i could loose weight and gain muscle but it is so hard I need help. What Keeps you motivated?
Pensfan
Pensfan
United States
2008/06/30, 01:58 AM
well coming from someone who used to have a hard time getting motivated but now gets motivated very easily. stop and make a list of all the reasons you want to do it. then use that list as a motivation tool every time you would rather not do anything. for me it came down to doing it for the strength, ladies,gains in muscle size, and most importantly for me. do it for you and you will find it easier to stick to it. i am like you people are always telling me that i am like great or something even though i don't think so. sometimes i wish they would call me weak and tell me i suck just so i can be more motivated. i don't think that i could have stuck to it if i didn't enjoy it as much as i do. it always gives me something to look forward to. plus when you are bulking you can eat as much as you want to an extent:) when it comes down to it you have the right idea do it for you. good luck.