Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

i need help to lose weight and fast

Christy62091
Christy62091
United States
2008/02/27, 09:34 PM
hi, im 16 years old and i weight 234lbs, and i really really want to lose weight but i cant seem to find a exercise and diet plan that i can stick to for too long. i mainly have problems in my tummy section surprisingly everywhere else is fine, im 5'9 so for my weight i dont look as big as it sounds but i do REALLY want to lose it and fast bc prom is in 3 montsh, how would i be able to lose about 40lbs in 3 months, PLEASE PLEASE RESPOND WITH ANY TIPS AT ALL, if it helps the exercise equiptment i have available are; a tredmile, a upidical, and weights and an exercise ball. please any suggestions i need em and fast
thankyou
<3 christy :big_smile:
Pemdas
Pemdas
United States
2008/02/28, 10:13 AM
Your problem is not an exercise/diet program. It is the fact you that admittedly can't stick to one. If you literally just stop eating garbage and do nothing else I guarantee that you will lose weight. An exercise program will only expedite the process. Until you are commit to change, nothing is going to work.

However, if you describe what exactly it is about the diets and exercise plan that you have used in the past that caused you to stop maybe I can give you some advice on how to over come that.