Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

help

colippi
colippi
United States
2007/12/27, 08:53 PM
do u have any tips to help me stay with my plans ?? i need all the suport i can get this time i am doing it the healthy way this time i just dont kno if i can i have been trying to lose waight for a verry long time but last year i fell into the fad yes i was and am recovering from not eating to lose waight but my friend resently died from another eating disorter so if u have any tips or what ever just respond to this please and thank u !!:)
ReptilianFeline
ReptilianFeline
Sweden
2007/12/28, 12:49 PM
You need support from friends and family if that is possible. You need to eat regularly, but choose healthy food, NOT chips, fries, pasta, but greens, fruit, fish and poultry. Stay off fuzzy drinks, even light stuff. Drink water and healthy juice.
Exercise even when you feel tired and down, it will make you feel better. Increase the weight you work out with every week in small steps. That way you will have improved even if the weight hasn't come down as much as you would have liked. Use a measuring tape more than the scales, because mucles weigh more than fat, but uses less space.
Good luck, and come here often for extra support and advice.

--------------
-----------------------------------
Getting there... one kg at a time...
-----------------------------------
Deb1972
Deb1972
United Kingdom
2008/01/25, 08:08 AM
Hi,
I can give you some support if you are interested. Fistly do you or have you ever suffered from an eating disorder?I'm sorry about your friend. You have suffered a great loss I'm just wondering if you are ready to start dieting and training at the moment. That can have a great effect on the way you eat and how you cope. What are you eating now? I hope to hear from you - Take care - Debbie
markerr
markerr
United States
2008/01/28, 02:20 PM
Your friends and family should be there for support be we always are. I've been working out for over a month now. In addition to the excersizes, i've simply cut down my portions and stopped eating crappy foods. I've increased my vegatable intake and gone light on sauces and treat myself to a small helping from a fast food place once every couple of weeks. That has helped me lose 9 pounds in a month. It's different for everyone, but once people started telling me how much b etter i looked, I became more motivated.

We're here for you, you have the ability and desire, you just need to realize it.