Group: Strength & Powerlifting

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 38, Messages: 16459

Discuss the topic of Power lifting, Strength training and Strong Man training!

Join group

creatine how do i use it and anabol amp

alexmorris888
alexmorris888
United Kingdom
2007/11/27, 01:39 PM
i am kinda a begginer/intermediate and i don't know how to use creatine or anabol amp which i just bought really need help. Also if i started going to the gym 6 days a week would it just be a waste and would i see the results alot more than going just 3 days a week because i guess i wouldn't really repair. Also going for a long run after working out earlier in the day will that burn the muscle away ?Cheers for your help guys
Tinnuk
Tinnuk
Canada
2007/11/27, 04:47 PM
First of all, you're going to need to outline what your goals are. I can infer based on the mention of creatine and anabol amp that your goals are probably mostly about gaining muscle mass.
Unfortunately (and I'm not trying to sound like an arrogant prick here) you seem to still be at the stage of knowledge where you have a simplistic understanding of how weight training works (ie: damage the muscle so it grows bigger); it's more complicated than that. We're all learning here, but I suggest you figure out what your goals are and start reading, not only on this forum, but get your hands on some good books as well. Keep in mind that gaining muscle mass and getting stronger, though related are very different things.
merrillj
merrillj
United States
2007/11/27, 05:01 PM
There is alot of good information regarding supplements in the "supplements" forum. You can also do a search at the bottom of the page using fitbuddy. Keyword "creatine."