Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

Promises are made to be Broken!!

Davetheman26
Davetheman26
United States
2007/10/02, 01:03 AM
Is it Okay to brag on here about success in the field of exercise and healthy nutrition?
Well if it is. My transformation only took 4 months to date and still going... Down from 205lbs. to 174lbs.. All due to a proper diet of 5-6small meals a day... the muscle was already there I just had to chisle the fat away... I did this all on my own. With no supplements just natural food... If you would like to see my diet just send me a message and I'll tell anybody about it. to the last detail... This diet is built for a life time...
Only if you are interested...

--------------
height:6ft.
weight:174lbs.
chest:43in.
stomach at navel:33in...
biceps:16.5in...cold...
Every thing in my signature is true and I check my measurements and weight once a week...

\\"Common Sense is not Common\\"
Olibobwa
Olibobwa
United States
2007/10/02, 01:47 AM
Can't be easier than this:

http://www.freetrainers.com/FT/jsp/Message.jsp?f_ix=3&t_ix=3472

Ok, I am going to post a very simple diet that I have personally done and had great success with. Anyone should be able to do this standing on their heads!!

It is calorie cycling, using carbs as your means(some may call it carb cycling, in the end same thing).

Day 1 & 2...... .5gr. of carbs per lb. of bodyweight(this means no more!)
Day 3...... 1.5-2gr. of carbs per lb. of bodyweight

Keep protein same, 1.5 gr. per lb. and fats low to none on high carb days, up a bit on low carb days, 6 gr. of fish oil for instance, or 3 gr. of fish oil and a slice of cheese.

This should essentially work out if you are starting from maintenance(this is key to doing this correctly), around 10 cal. per lb. on low carb days, 16 cal. per lb. on high carb days. Figuring this out in a week, you will have a nice calorie deficit, right at 11.7 or so calories per lb. on the week overall.

Usually 10 cal. per lb. is great dieting(though some may need to go lower in some cases, but this is the norm), so with this cycling you are dam near there without taking that little amount every day, and have basically a "cheat" day every 3 days.

2 days of low carb should and will not effect your workouts, make you fight with your spouse, or impair your thinking.

Do this till it levels off(weigh loss), then go to 3 days with low carbs, followed by 1 day high. Proceed as you need to. On your high carb days, do not be afraid to have a baked potato(skip the butter though..avoid fats), slice of white bread or 2 or a bagel, these will be great for replenishing glycogen stores(but do not go over 2 gr. per lb. of bodyweight).

Good luck to any who do this, guaranteed as easy as it gets if you follow it and have any energy expenditure at all to speak of.

--------------
Maximus from Gladiator....Strength and Honor!