Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16612

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

M1T - questions

morry
morry
Canada
2007/07/03, 01:10 PM
Me and a buddy of mine plan on going on these for a 2 week stint. We have bought milk thistle and plan to take this while on the M1t's. Also we aren't going to drink any alcohol during the time we're on them, and drink plenty of water. Is this the best way to go about it? And if a thicker person goes on the M1t what will it do to his body fat level? Will he become more cut or more bulky?
2007/07/04, 06:22 AM
no offense but you're the reason why steroids and prohormones are banned. You sound extremely ignorant on the matter and that's not something to be when you're thinking of using one of the most powerful and dangerous prohormones on the market. If you used the search function you would have found plenty of answers to this question.

so you're willing to sacrifice 2 weeks of non-drinking? are you sh$itting me?

you have no clear idea why you're even taking the M1t. On top you have no real PCT planned. I highly recommend you abandon your plan and educate yourselves as much as possible. Other forums such as steroidology.com are also much better places to discuss such matters.

On the side note how long have you been training and what are your goals?
Langeraap
Langeraap
Canada
2007/09/19, 07:47 PM
hi.. i am thinking about going on (m1t). i have been working out for about 3 years.. i am 6"2 weighing 240. i am looking to get stronger. and bigger. i am on here to ask questions. not trying to be annoying. i just had to find someone to ask about this stuff.. i have been on many suppliments. but only cratine. nuthing this seriouse. my last suppliment was blow. but i am looking for better results. so, is it true yu cant drink with (m1t). and what are milk thistles? will my liver be abused by going on for only 1 cycles. by goin on for 2 weeks and off for 2 weeks? thanks for reading. be great to hear back
2007/09/19, 08:02 PM
Not sure what M1T is but if you are looking to get stronger and bigger, how about lifting heavier and eating better. That coupled with rest should get you results.
What type of lifting program are you on and what does your diet look like?

--------------
Those who want tolerance must be tolerant to intolerance.