Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Creatine Taste

AzNsTaR101
AzNsTaR101
United States
2007/03/29, 11:04 AM
I absolutely HATE the taste of creatine! I know, I know.. it's supposed to be odorless, tasteless, etc. For some reason, the gritty texture, with the "tasteless" taste makes me gag every single time. I usually mix it with my protein shake, but during loading, I can't have 4 protein shakes.. that's just too many. My question is, would it be alright to mix the creatine with a diet drink such as diet minute maid? I'm just wondering if the artificial sweetener would interfere with the absorption.
jaytori129
jaytori129
United States
2007/03/29, 01:12 PM
omg you drink carbonated drinks still??? anywho..you can also mix it with food or such like yogurts the grit depends on the brand but most if you mix it long enough then it smoothes out however if you are mixing with protien powder as well might be too much powder in one drink gotta mix it well...i use a hand blender stick for mine....hold it on high for about 2 mins its very creamy