Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

Few questions regarding bulking dieting

richyboi
richyboi
United Kingdom
2007/03/05, 04:31 PM
I'll try and make this short and sweet. I am currently heavily into my bulking phase and am trying to gain as much mass as possible. I am currently just over 85kg and 6"4, I was wondering:
1)is 5 slices of brown bread ok in my diet? I often see in many diets either a lot of bread or none at all.
2)how many calories should i be looking to eat in a day?(i am aiming for a round 2/3 pounds gain in a week). I go to the gym 5days a week atm with each session lasting 1 hour.
3)is it alright to be eating my usual type of meal (550 calories) up to 2.5 hours before bed. I then eat cottage cheese with protein shake before bed.
4)Most importantly: lately I have been thinking of eating a bit of junk here and there to pack on the calories such as a chocolate bar everyday. At the moment my diet is 100% clean and healthy, but my weight has not changed even though I eat around 3200 calories a day. I want to gain a lot of mass, but mainly muscle, will eating junk make be put on a lot of fat?
Thanks in advance for any help you can give, Rich