Group: Eating Disorders

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 33, Messages: 1316

Find the advice that you need by sharing and learning from others experiences. You're never alone.

Join group

i am so confused

loca_solange
loca_solange
Australia
2007/02/22, 05:19 AM
Dear nikki

God, you?re the first person ive reached to talk about whats happening. As you might know, I suffer from bulimia nervosa, well if that?s what you want to call it. I heard people that have this they eat heaps and then throw up, well I don?t I just eat normally or sumtimes less than what I used to eat and then I throw it up. Most of the times I throw everything but there are times that I only purge when I eat sumthing extra or something bad like chocolate. I feel like I have total control but I also read that that?s what you think and then it gets worse. I really want to loose wreight coz I feel terrible about myself. I mean Im not really fat or obese but I feel like I am somtime wen at summer time I cant singlets coz I have fat arms and fat rolls and everything. Also I don?t really get support from my family about my weigh, in the contrary they say im fat. All this started one day because my brother called a fat bitch, I had taken this before but that time I just couldn?t I mean I am not blaming him for anything coz its me the one that is not confident about myself but I think I could do with some support. I tried diets healthy diets eating healthy stuff I exercise but it doesn?t seem to be doing anything at all. And I cant stand my weigh anymore. I want to know more about this bulimia thing. And do I have it?. What do I do?.. and the truth is I don?t know If I really want to stop it but I am scared of what could happen to me. I also heard that sumthing happens to your teeth, well I brush my teeth eveyrtime I do it right after it do I still get it?.. god I don?t know what to do, I really need someone to talk to. Please answer back.