Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

Hey I'm new and need help!

no3dg3
no3dg3
United States
2007/01/30, 10:18 PM
Hey guys I am starting to lift, but i kinda dont know where to start. Well my goals are to gain weight, well mostly muscle. I am 17 yr male, and i am 140 lbs with a fast metabolism. And i know i'm supposed to eat lots of meat dairy pasta and eat big and lift big to get big.But one of the problems i have is i dont have a weight bench. All i have is dumbels and the bench bar you use to bench press but i have lots of weights for it. And i was wondering if i would still be able to work all the major areas with just those two pieces of equipment. Because i rly need and want to gain muscle. I am 100 % motivated and i don't know where to start. I alrady have fitness plan from the site but i dont know how much weight to start using for each workout. and i will take as much advice any one can give to me. Thanxs for the help
2007/01/31, 07:11 AM
I received your emails and I will take a look. Keep doing what we discussed last night and you will be fine. I will respond to your emails as soon as I can. Again, good luck and welcome to FT.

--------------
Courage is resistance to fear; mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
Mark Twain