Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16612

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Does anyone Xango??

Lindsay22
Lindsay22
United States
2007/01/30, 10:35 AM
A friend of mine is a distributor/sales guy for Xango juice. (amazingjuiceinfo.com) It runs about $30 and lasts for about a week. It is an antioxident juice that promotes health by taking a couple shots a day. It is supposed to make us feel "healthier". Before I invest $30 in this "amazing juice", does anyone have anything to say about it?
jaybh1974
jaybh1974
United States
2007/02/01, 02:50 PM
You can do a lot of searches over the web for other antioxidant juices that are much cheaper, and in most cases, are made the same exact way. Some good antioxidant juices or noni juice, pomegranete juice, goji juice, or an antioxidant blend. For example, you can find a decent noni juice for about 25 bucks, and it lasts an entire month. Xango is a huge multi level marketing company, which is why they charge so much. Xnago is a mangosteen juice blend. You can get a bottle of mangosteen juice for about 15 bucks and it will last you an entire month. My opinion is to go to a health food store and buy a bottle of mangstoeen juice instead of spending 30 bucks for a weeks supply.
momwithattitude
momwithattitude
United States
2008/03/13, 11:09 AM
I've tried Xango and also tried noni and I have to be honest. I didn't see any different or any miracle cure for weight, ailments or anything else but there are others that have tried it and actually feel better and have more energy so I guess it's like everything else and just depends on the individual. What the heck! Give 1 bottle a try and then you'll know one way or the other if you want to continue using it :big_smile: HOPE IT WORKS FOR YOU..........GOOD LUCK!!
momwithattitude
momwithattitude
United States
2008/03/13, 11:10 AM
Oh and just one more thing. NONI is very bitter and actually almost impossible to get down......EWW!!! :angry: