Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

I NEED HELP BADLY

mysticalangel
mysticalangel
United States
2006/08/02, 04:11 PM
Okay I started this site to help me loose weight. But I have one major obstacle in the way. Lately I have been going through alot of difficult change and have been stress out. Therefore its hard to get motivated to exercise. So does anyone have any advise on how to put my stress aside so that it does not interfere with my exercise pland and goals??
Yxven
Yxven
United States
2006/08/02, 05:33 PM
Exercise helps combat stress.

Just get the ball rolling.
slorbets
slorbets
Canada
2006/08/09, 10:34 PM
yxven is right, exercise can actually help you clear your mind and help you deal wtih stress. However, to take control over your stress, keep a day planner, to stay organized. Keep this day planner, and only pay attention to one day at a time. Dont look to far ahead into the future because this will only stress you out more. When you write down all the tasks you have to get done in a day/ week/ month, it will help you realize what you have to do. I usually find when I write everything down, i realize that I dont have as much to do as i really think i had. In your day planner, set asside some time for exercise and relaxation (me time). These things should be a must in everyones schedual.
If you still feel like you have to much on the go right now, maybe it is time to eliminate some things out of your schedual, make make time for the important, necessairy things in your life.
Good luck!!!!