Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

not sure help!

honeybunny0104
honeybunny0104
United States
2006/06/22, 11:28 PM
heyy...well im not sure about myself...i wanna look good, want people to like me and to like myself..my weight is 148lbs. and im 5'5, my stomach is 37 inches, and my legs are 20 1/2 inches around, some people call me fat and others dont...im going o vegas on july 28 and i wanna look good to wear a bathing suit...i thought about throwing up after all my meals...i starve myslef for days and sometimes weeks but i dont get any skinnier. please some one help me.:(
slorbets
slorbets
Canada
2006/06/23, 12:21 AM
puking and starving wont help. Believe me...it does not make you skinnier. I have a good friend that pukes after her meals, has done it for years, has had counseling..and she is not skinny at all, infact she gained weight from it. Puking and starving is definately not the answer. It does more harm to your body than good.
If you want to look good in your swimsuit, start eatting a clean and healthy diet. Eat 3-5 small meals a day, and try to take in plenty of protein and drink lots of water. Start doing more cardio, 20-30 minutes 3 times a week is plenty. I enjoy doing pilates, and many girls who do it regularly usually get good results.
Whatever you do, dont starve or puke! It wont get you anywhere!