Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

I need the Best diet plan!! Please Help

fatty_4now
fatty_4now
United States
2006/06/22, 01:10 PM
I am extremely over weight and have tried almost all of the diet plans out there. Can someone please help me find an exercise plan and suggest some diet foods to use. I just bought a prom dress and I am wanting to fit into it before prom next year, I am about 8 sizes away to getting into it:angry: PLEASE help someone!!!:dumbbell:
dart368
dart368
United States
2006/06/25, 04:03 PM
Here's what helped me. For diet, I eat about 5-6 times a day of small meals or snacks. Lean cuisine's are good and not loaded with calories. I snack on Zone bars (chocolate/peanut butter) which are VERY good tasting, nuts and almonds, yogurt or other healthy snacks. For lunch/dinner, I eat chicken, usually with vegetables or some type of chicken salad...no, not the sandwich with mayonaisse, the one with lettuce and carrots and stuff like that. :-)

I also have a protein shake after my workout. One thing that helped me is reading Men's Health magazine which pointed me in the right direction. I know there is a Woman's Health magazine put out by the same company as "Mens Health" as well. I would check them out for advice too. FreeTrainers.com of coursehelped me out a lot too. Do some searches down at the bottom of the page for whatever you are looking for. Chances are, someone has already posted the answer. I only learned that after asking several questions. ;-)

before you begin an exercise program and maybe even before your diet, see your doctor. He/she can also point you in the right direction. Start with some cardio, walking for 15 minutes, 4 times a week. Move up to 30 minutes and then 45 and so on. If you want, begin running, slowly at first to get used to it after you feel you are ready.

Bottom line though, you have to make a commitment to yourself. You have got to get serious about losing weight. The first step in change is discontent. It's okay to not like some things about yourself but you have to know that you can change them AND YOU CAN!!! Trust me, you can! Give up on the junk food for now, the candy, pizza, cake, ice cream and make a commitment to eat and live healthy. You will be amazed as to how much better you feel about yourself. Get encouragement from your friends and seek advice always. ALso, give yourself a "cheat day" once a week that you can have a "Treat" for yoruself. It's okay and if you do cheat every once in a while, don't beat yourself up over it. Just start over again the next meal. It's okay to not be perfect. Good luck and stay healthy.
sweetheart333
sweetheart333
United States
2006/07/12, 01:38 PM
that was a good answer, so i want to know can you eat cheese on your diet