Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

potential model needs help

modelgirl
modelgirl
Canada
2002/05/23, 08:42 PM
Hi, I'm a 20 year old female and I am taking on a career of a professional model. My agent would like me to talk to a personal trainer. My current measurements are 34/25.5/38 (that's in inches, and it's bust/waist/hips). I need to get my measurements to a maximum of 34/24/35. My biggest problem is getting my hips down to 35". This measurement is taken at the fullest part of your butt and hips, so I need to find a way to lose my big butt real fast! Also, any tips on foods to stay away from and any to add to my diet? My email address is saragreeniaus@hotmail.com if anyone has some advice for me...email me or message mem back please!!!
ltroisi
ltroisi
United States
2002/05/24, 05:54 AM
modelgirl...you cannot spot reduce. You need to reduce your bodyfat overall to reduce the hip size. A good game plan is to do a weight training program several days a week and cardio. You will not get the results you want doing only diet and cardio. Women lose weight in the upper body first, bottom last (estrogen!) so you need to increase the muscle in the upper body at the same time. This will also give you a more balanced look. If you are serious about your goal I would recommend hiring a personal trainer who can help you in both areas!

--------------
Be Impressed, Not Impressive....
Leslie
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/05/24, 10:18 AM
Also, there's no need to post in more than one place.

--------------
**_Robert_**
Pain is temporary; glory is forever!