Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

Meal Plan sites or software

klb331
klb331
United States
2002/05/22, 10:20 PM
Figuring out my own meal plans is driving me nuts.

Several meals of the day (1st and 2nd of 5-6) are easy enough but I find myself behind later in the day and using a calculator to see what I need and I'd rather have real food them chew down some food bar. (although I do that too)

Has anyone came across a site or software that has actual meal plans (not just "oh, you need __grams of this and __grams of that") I mean actual meals with the nutritional data ??

I've got some stuff from some magazines but I'd like to create a little variety and not go grocery shopping every day.

Yes, I could probably sit down and do it myself but work and life have been very busy lately and I know there must be some of it out there but I haven't been able to find it.

Thanks in advance!!
ischjli
ischjli
United States
2002/05/23, 04:45 PM
The Trainer's Edge is a comprehensive package that includes what you are looking for, but also a lot more. It is used by certified trainers and I hear is an excellent software. It is costly though, so, unless you can **share** it, it might be too much for just a diet plan. Check out their site. www.trainersedge.com I think it is $150 for the basic product.