Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

not enough choices

nyckid
nyckid
United States
2002/04/16, 02:52 PM
Hello all. Lets all keep up the pace and push forward. I love this site and have had help from the site as well as members in the past. I have a couple of questions.

1. I am taking vitamins and I don't see (or can't find) a choice for vitamins to add to my daily nutrition tracker.

2. Some foods that I eat are not available for choices in the food section of nutrition tracker as well, (Turkey sandwiches, etc. etc.)

Thanks in advance to all those that can help.

Jason

----------------------------
J.C.
"Shooting beyond my goaL"
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/04/16, 02:59 PM
Welcome to ft, Jason!

So, are you looking for specific brands of vitamins? If so, you can use your search button as there have been many posts on that.

As far as the turkey sandwiches, skinless turkey breast is in the nutrition tracker.

Good luck!

--------------
**_Robert_**
Lumina20
Lumina20
United States
2002/04/16, 07:54 PM
Isn't there a customizable food part of the nutrition tracker? I actually find it easier to track my nutrition using a spreadsheet, but that's only for carbs, protein, calories, and fat. I usually eat pretty much the same thing, so I leave all of the foods I eat, along with their nutrition stats at the bottom of my actual spreadsheet and drag and drop them into place when I actually need them.
fireloard
fireloard
United States
2002/04/16, 09:18 PM
You can do a search and pick something (use the button) that have stats equal to or just CLOSE to what you just ate.. If that still doesn't work there are a lot of programs out there that let you track your daily intakes and will let you modify/add foods to your stats (a program I use is called Crosstrainer.. but its a bit much for someone just tracking nutrition).. you could goto download.com or tucows.com and do a seach for "diet tracker" or things like that and you should get loads of free/shareware software that will let you track your diets...